Friday, December 14, 2012

Fashion and Silly Fun!

Here's my outfit of the week!....... Laylah had a dentist appointment,  It was my only reason to get dressed so I had to "go all out" haha  I JUST WANT TO DRESS UP! I'm such a girl! :-)



Shirt - Button up Cut out wing back blouse - Windsor
Leopard Lace Bra - Burlington Coat Factory
Black Stretch pants with lace up back - Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes - Black lace up Rubber Cork Wedge Ankle Boot- T.J.Max
 


 
I later added this hat leopard hat from Old Navy 
Necklace - Oversize Gold Chain - Styles of Candyland
 

 
Eyes - Cat Eye w/ MAC Fluid Line & Eyelashes - Salon Perfect 102 Demi
Lip Stick - Cover Girl - Euphoria
Nail Polish - Revlon - Vixen
Square Crystal Ring - Styles of Candyland


 
Amore buckle bracelet - Styles of Candyland

IPad Photo Shoot with Laylah :-)


 
Funny IPad Photo Shoot with myself :-) hahahahaha
 
 
This was a great outfit to be out and about with my kids.  The Cork Wedge shoe was not too high and the rubber wedge made for bouncy comfort. 
 
 
Here's to Being Silly and Stylish
 
Love Candy Girl :-)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment