As far as shopping for my jewelry, I strive to buy and provide all my Styles of Candyland customers with the best quality pieces.
- I usually store my fine jewelry in my jewelry box separate from my costume jewelry, which always has a new place do to my DIY projects ......... check this one out.....Tank Top! :-)
- It's EVEN BETTER to store your costume jewelry in a plastic Ziploc bag if you do not own jewelry pouches/bags/boxes, which I make sure all my customers receive with there purchase! :-)
- Most importantly be cautious of water and any other type of moisture for example but not limited to perfumes and lotions. If this happens wipe it off immediately!
- Never use silver cleaner, alcohol or soap........ if anything personally I MIGHT use Windex to shine something up........ but rarely! :-)
- Use a Soft cloth to wipe debir and/or shine!
We all know they don't last FOREVER! But................
Here is to helping your costume jewelry last for Seasons to come!! :-)
Love Candy Girl :-)