Monday, January 14, 2013

My GO-TO Eyelashes!

These are my favorite eyelashes!  When I started applying eyelashes I did it on my own.  I didn't have any advice, recommendations, thoughts or suggestions.  I just went to Wal-Mart, picked out my favorite and I have been wearing the same exact style ever since. I do wear different eyelashes occasionally but I always have these in stock. 

I would also like to point out that this is not the only brand, and I am not bias to one brand.  Salon Perfect is available at Wal-Mart and other drug stores.  MAC #7 is also this EXACT same style but I have to travel a little longer just to get them.   





Here are a few pics of me with these exact eyelashes...........

 
These lashes are not heavy or thick.  A lot of people think they are individual lashes because of the large space between each bundle of hair.  These lashes open up my eyes and give me some edge. I LOVE THEM. 
 
Here's to the art of fake eyelashes!! :-)
 
Love Candy Girl!! <3  

1 comment: