Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NEW YEAR 2013......GLOWING FRESHNESS!!!!!

I just want to say a little summin summin about my mind set for the New Year of 2013.  I am sooooooo ready for a motivational change!!! POSITIVE thoughts only......NEGATIVITY makes my skin crawl!!!! I will find a way to "fix it" by separating myself, getting inside my own thoughts and emotional journey.  I will choose my battles very wisely because I cannot waste my precious time on a blank journey.  Although I know I will have many obstacles to overcome because it is a part of life's many lessons, I will do my best not to let them rule me!!  My prayer, my journal, my family, my friends, and by golly learning from my demons will get me through!! ha ha  BAM (Nene Leaks)!!!  SERIOUSLY WITH ALL MY HEART, I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST!!!!!!! PUSH THROUGH!!!! WE ARE MADE FOR THIS!!!! THE PEOPLE!!!GOD IS GOOD!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment