Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Curly Hair and (Natural) Eyelash

I curled my hair today with a 1 inch Marcel curling iron, which is a tool I learned to curl with in cosmetology school.  It takes practice to use and can sometimes crap my hand/wrist if not used correctly.

PRODUCTS



I started by curling away from my face 1 to 1 1/2 inch sections of hair.  I did not comb the curls out until they were all done to make sure the curl keeps it's shape!


When I was done curling the hair I broke up the hair with my fingers and Awapuhi Wild Ginger Styling treatment oil to break up the hair.

Here are the results......



 I have to say, I love it and hope to do this often, with or without extensions!



Here are the eyelashes, Same brand I have been using lately, just a different style.  I would say this is more natural because the lines cross at the band and the hair fibers are thin.  This would work well for beginners!

Here is to curly hair and a natural looking fake eyelash!

Love Candy Girl! Kiss kiss


No comments:

Post a Comment