Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Rocking Black and White at my Reunion! :-)


Black and White has been trending for some time and doesn't seem to be going anywhere soon.  I found the perfect Black and White A-Lined dress from Charlotte Russe.  Paired it with my go to suede and elastic band platforms and topped it off with a gold chain belt (Gold is HAUGHT!!).

Hair: Curled away from face with a 1 1/2 inch barrel iron
Make-up:  Russian Red M.A.C lip / Eyelashes (more info at your request)






 Dress: A-Line Black and White Striped Dress with mesh neck lining - Charlotte Russe 
Shoes: Bakers Shoes

 
Many ways to wear Black and White!
Imagine from http://www.eonline.com/news/406677/try-this-trend-bold-black-and-white


 

 Nails:  Product: Gelish / Color: Bing Cherries

Photo: Me and my girls I used to dance with in High School and some College! FUN FUN




I felt like a true girl in this dress, flirty and fabulous!  Full skirts, A-Lines, Gathering and Pleated skirts are also on high trend and truly make me feel like a women.  Ready to channel my inner Stepford wife! :-) Glam up like a lady and be happy 24/7! :-)

Here's to rocking out trends!!

Love, Candy Girl Kisses <3

No comments:

Post a Comment